Frequently Asked Questions
Everything you've wanted to know about Picograph!
- Can you tell me more about your cases?
- Each case is made and printed in Korea using European inks to ensure the highest quality. Many other companies use cases that are made in China which are cheaper, but usually lower in quality.
- Our standard case is made of a sturdy shatterproof polycarbonate. It's slim and made to protect from light drops and scratches. For maximum protection, we also offer a two-piece tough case for many phones, which comes with a silicone bumper to protect from drops.
- Can you explain how you print each case?
- Each case is printed to order and is checked over one by one by one of our print makers.The designs are printed using an advanced technology (called 3D sublimation!) where the ink is embedded deep into the plastic so that it doesn't fade or rub off.
- Where can I receive updates on your products?
- Sign up for our newsletter, or follow us on social media, and you'll be the first to learn about our newest products, updates and designs (and maybe some secret discount codes in between!).
Shipping & Returns
- How long will it take for shipping?
- Each case we make is printed in small batches. This process is usually pretty quick, often finishing on the same day, but can take up to 3-5 business days during holidays and busy periods.
- Our standard shipping may take between 10-21 business days after the product is sent out. Delivery time is not guaranteed and does not include processing time of the customs clearance of the destination country. In some cases the local Customs office of your country may require additional documents and time to have your package cleared, and this may also cause further delay on the delivery. Shipping times will depend on the shipping option selected and your location.
- We also offer expedited shipping options!
- Can I receive more details about shipping and returns?